Mansion in Miami Mansion in Miami

This is dumb. I don't even need to look what I need to search for, because they all look so out of place, that I know exactly which items to click. Seriously, step your game up.

Ultra Ninja Ultra Ninja

You spent too much time on making slightly complex combos and attacks, rather than making the animations smooth and the controls accurate. I can't possibly give this higher than 2,5 stars.

Tiny F1 Tiny F1

The controls are unresponsive, the game is buggy as hell; up to the point where you lose so many frames it becomes unplayable and on top of that, it's confusing as the camera is always at the same place. And even then, the gameplay is boring and even with all its issues, the game remains too easy. I mean, step your game up.

Divide Divide

This game is surprisingly serene and fun. Very relaxing after a stressful day.

School Shooting Sim Lite School Shooting Sim Lite

Come on, man. What the hell is this? I like you as a forum user, but I could vomit a better game than this... All you ever do is shoot the same three alien characters that keep flailing their arms around in a 2 second loop.

mandog responds:

is good.

Creatures of Gaia Creatures of Gaia

My very first suggestion would be to change the font you use. Comic Sans is never a good thing.
Maybe animate your creatures, too?

Spongebob Adventure Islan Spongebob Adventure Islan

What's an Islan?

Go Kart 3D Go Kart 3D

Okay, I guess. But the controls are wonky as hell and the AI is retarded.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Awesome, simply a playlist of some of the best songs on the website! I also love the art style, very reminiscent of Fallout...

Johnny Upgrade Johnny Upgrade

Very good game, nice concept and good twist on the genre. I would have liked an option to change the controls, though. Being left handed, I'm used to using the ASDW keys with my right hand, but having to push the space button with my left hand is incredibly awkward. Other than that gripe, I enjoyed the game for what it is, and would like for it to have more options over time.