Raw Latex Raw Latex

This deserves its own series. And Nintendo video games.

SS - Boston Boming SS - Boston Boming

What have you done, mandog?

mandog responds:

You're my favorite.

The Plight of the VCR The Plight of the VCR

I really liked it. It was funny, the idea is original, the voice acting is great and the animation is precise. There's not much negative to be said about this.

Breaking Bad (PARODY) Breaking Bad (PARODY)

How DARE you parody the BEST SHOW in existence? I hate you soooo muuuuuch (cries like a maniacal fanboy).
In all seriousness, it's ok, the animation doesn't suck but it's just too damn short.

twilc responds:

Aha. But Doctor Who.

Illegal Downloading - Aus Illegal Downloading - Aus

Cool and informative, I guess. But your font (comic sans MS) is a very unfortunate choice.

TheRealGetrad responds:

Haha yeah I picked it to troll one of the teachers, and it worked so so good.

Triple X trailer Triple X trailer

Oh cool. A badly animated trailer with stolen music from 1989 Batman. This will no doubt be a great series.

RayLee12 responds:

Don't be stingy, you should see his artwork for the series my friend made, check it out:

HIGH OR DIE - 4/20/13 HIGH OR DIE - 4/20/13

I'll get high on acid, then...

Mia responds:

acid

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

Awesome as always. Quirky and witty.

Animation Reel 2012-13 Animation Reel 2012-13

This is nice. You should definitely upload some of your finished work here. I'd like to see it.

Mackswell responds:

I definitely intend to :) keep an eye out

A weary wanderer rests... A weary wanderer rests...

It looks really good, but it's too short to get a decent rating. You should definitely turn this into a whole movie, because you obviously have talent. I'd love to see more from you. This is far from a negative review.

stoneseeker responds:

thanks dude. As I said before, I sorta saw this coming. I really wish there wsa a seperate category I could put this in. Like digital art loops, or something. It's certainly short for an animated short, but thats just not what I intended. Think of it as an ehanced painting you would find in the art portal, thats what I'm aiming at. I'll share my short films here too, they just take a lot more time to do and I don't have a lot these days.